Geovision GV-DFR1352 Card Reader
|The GV-DFR1352 is a card reader designed to be installed on the door frame for recognizing identification cards. Featured with the Wiegand and RS-485 outputs, the unit can be connected to any standard access control panel. GV-DFR1352 comes with a weather sealed and IP66 compliant housing for outdoor use.|
- Card reader with weather-proof and IP66-compliant housing
- Wiegand interface supported
- RS-485 output: 9,600 bps, connect up to 8 GV-DFR1352 units
- 13.56 MHz for ISO14443A (MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic)
|Frequency||13.56 MHz for ISO14443A ( MIFARE DESFire , MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic )|
|Input Rating||7.5V DC~12V DC, 200mA|
|Wiegand Interface||Wiegand 26 / 34 bit, distance 100 m (328.1ft), 24 AWG, 13V DC min., 85 °C min|
|RS-485||9,600 bps, connect up to 8 GV-RK1352 / R1352 / DFR1352 units|
Distance 600 m (1968.50 ft), 24 AWG, 13V DC min., 85 °C min
|Power Source||DC 7.5V – 12V|
|LED||Red, Green and Blue LED|
|Supported ID Formats||Reads GID and UID|
|Operating Temperature||-35 °C ~ 66 °C (-31 °F ~ 150.8 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||20.9 x 105.6 x 20.5mm (0.8 x 4.2 x 0.8 in)|
|Weight||80 g (0.17 lb)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, UL, CUL|
1. RS485 interface only supports GeoVision controllers, while Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision and 3rd party controllers (Wiegand 26/34 Bits).
2. GID is only supported by GV-DFR1352 (Rev. B) firmware V1.2 or later.
3. UL 294 Attack Class Level 1 depends on other connected equipment.
4. If you are using third-party cards or key fobs, the reader must be under UID mode.
5. Specifications are subject to change without notice.