Panasonic KX-DTU100 Digital Communication Terminal
Would you Like to Improve work efficiency at your assisted living facility by communicating. The Panasonic KX-DTU100 is a Digital Communication Terminal that provides rapid but smooth communications in the assited combination with the Panasonic Communications System (PBX) to enable smooth and high quality communication between residents.
High Quality and Usability
- Natural Communication: Thanks to the full duplex speakerphone, overlapping conversations no longer result in jarring interruptions, allowing for natural conversation. This allows for smooth communications.
- Large Visible Call Button: A prominent RED Call Button is equipped to the white body to offer excellent visibility and operability. In addition, the always-on LED light provides convenience and visibility even at night.
- One Touch Button: In Addition to the call button, the device is outfitted with 3 one touch buttons.The one touch buttons can be used as a simple speed-dial function, as well as playback recordings about activity information and listening to recorded food and drink menus. The one touch button operation enables smooth and effective communication solutions for assisted living facilities.
- Adjustable Volume: The Speakerphone volume is adjustable over 4 levels. A easy-to-operate volume adjustment button has been adopted to enable easy operation for the elderly and is situated in a visible location on the front of the office.
- Support External Device Connectivity: The devices listed below can be connected to provide further expanded capabilities depending on the needs of the assisted living facility and residents. Panasonic Digital Proprietary Telephone KX-DT500 series, Single Lite Telephone or KX-DTU100, Call Cord 1/4-inch pin Cord, Pull Switch 2-pin AWG26-AWG20 Cable
- Compatible PBX: (KX-TDE600/200/100, KX-NS700, KX-NS1000 with Legacy Gateway
- Speakerphone: Full Duplex (Volume Control 4 steps)
- External Expansion: DXDP port (DHLC XDP is available)
- Optional Interface: Front side (1/4-inch jack, 2-pin for call cord). Rear side (2-pin connector (AWG26-AWG20) for pull switch
- Dimension: 205 mm (W) x 46 mm (D) x 124 mm (H)
- Weight: Approx 500g (Main unit only) / Approx 620g (Including stand)
- Standerds: EMC - FCC 15B, ICES-003, Safety UL 60950-1, CSA60950-1
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
- See Panasonic KX-DTU100 datasheet for Full Spec
- Brand: Panasonic
- Product Code: KX-DTU100
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Panasonic KX-DTU100