Panasonic KX-NS700G Small Compact Hybrid Communication System
Panasonic KX-NS700G Small Compact Hybrid Communication Solution. This new release is a price-competitive bundle of hardware and activation keys based on the fully featured KX-NS700. The KX-NS700G has also been designed to grow as the customer grows. If there comes a time when the customer grows beyond the capacities of their KX-NS700G and needs the full extension and feature capacity of the KX-NS700, there is a new optional activation key that unlocks the KX-NS700G called the KX-NSF999W to a full KX-NS700.
Pre-installed hardware and activation keys
- (1) KX-NS5180 6 port analog trunk card (LCOT6)
- (1) KX-NS5172 16 port digital extension card (DLC16)
- (1) KX-NS5110 VoIP DSP small card (DSP S)
- (1) KX-NS7134 2 GB SD memory card (SD S)
- (4) KX-NSM501W 1-channel IP telephone activation key
- (4) IP-PT users
- 2 channels Unified Messaging
- Communication Assistant Basic for all users
- Capacities: 18 DPTs (including DXDP), 4 SLTs, and 4 IP-PTs. KX-NS700G limits number of extensions from original NS700 and other resources, such as trunks, are not limited.
- Use KX-NSF999W license to unlock the KX-NS700G to a full KX-NS700 for a premium price
- Requires KX-NS700 Dealer Certification
- Smart hybrid PBX system for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Expand from 6 extensions, up to 288 extensions with Expansion Unit.
- Cost-effective installation and operation.
- Built-in applications include call centre solution, mobile solution and voicemail
- Two-year standard warranty
- See KX-NS700G - Datasheet for full Spec
- See KX-NS700G - Approach Book
- See KX-NS700G - User Manual
- See KX-NS700G - Brochure
- Apply for Finance Program
BUILT-IN AUTO ATTENDANT
As a standard feature, the KX-NS700G can connect customers to the appropriate section or operator according to their query in call routing with voice guidance. It can also prompt the customers to leave a voice message when the operator is away.
USE EXISTING RESOURCES
Existing analogue PTs and digital DTs from Panasonic can continue to be used, enabling a system to be replaced at a low cost without wasting resources.
The KX-NS700G can be expanded to a voicemail system that can record a maximum of 24 channels at the same time and store up to 400 hours. It also sends an email to
notify users when they have new voice messages. The messages can also be received as attachment files and forwarded. Email notification can also be sent for missed calls where the customer did not leave a message, enabling users to quickly contact the
CALL CENTRE SOLUTION
The KX-NS700G includes an advanced call routing function for small to medium size call centres. This function can be used without an external CTI server. More efficient
call reception enables you to effectively utilise limited resources to assist in improving customer service.
AUTO-RECORDING AND BACKING-UP CONVERSATIONS
The voicemail system function can be used to automatically record conversations with customers. The recorded voice data can be automatically saved to USB memory or an external server via the internet, and listened when required. The data can be used to
understand problems or opportunities relating to customer service.
COMPATIBLE WITH MODERN, STYLISH PHONES
Using Panasonic latest KX-TCAx85 Series wireless phone, KX-DT5xx Series digital
desktop phones and KX-NT5xx Series IP Phones. Also, you can use a wide range of
external applications from our third-software developers partners.
- Brand: Panasonic
- Product Code: KX-NS700G
- Availability: In Stock