Panasonic KX-NSX2000 Business Communications Server
Our communication styles continue to change over the years.
When only analogue communication was available, each phone line was assigned a specific telephone number. If the user moved and wanted to keep the same number, it was necessary to reroute the phone line.
When IP started to gain popularity, it became possible to assign a telephone number to a specific device. Simply by moving the device, users could use the same number in different locations.
Now, users expect that telephone numbers can be assigned to specific users, which can then be used from any device. As a result, users can conduct business communication not only inside the office, but even outside or at home, creating an opportunity to revolutionize their work style.
The Panasonic KX-NSX series delivers the next generation of communication systems to meet today's work style.
- See KX-NSX2000 - Datasheet for Full Spec
- See KX-NSX2000 - Brochure
- See KX-NSX2000 - Operating Manual
- Apply for Finance Program
- Each user can assign a phone number to multiple devices such as their office phone and mobile phone, which enables a phone or mobile phone to be easily used as an office extension. Users can easily manage multiple devices spread over various locations using a single number.
- This function enables a number of users to share the same extension. Users apply their own profile with a service-in operation so they can only receive their personal calls and voicemail, etc. Once they have serviced-out, it becomes available for another employee. When an employee services in at a location, they are automatically serviced out at any previous location
- Using the My Portal web-based user interface, each user can easily operate the telephony function settings and Unified Message customisation without knowing the PBX-specific feature number.
- The KX-NSX is ideal for any company with scalability. Supports up to 2,000 users and provides connectability for up to 32 sites with the KX-NS series for seamless communication. It can also save costs for making calls between offices with KX-NS networking as internal calls, and provides sharing of up to 128 tenants, unified messaging, an office directory, and much more.
- The KX-NSX enables companies spread out over multiple locations to perform remote management from a main site using IP networking. There is no need to have an administrator at every site, which enables low cost operations.
Reliable Backup System to Survive System Failures
- With a primary unit and secondary unit installed, if a problem occurs with the working system on the primary unit, the backup system of the secondary unit is promoted to the working system and continues operations as KX-NSX master PBX.
Simplified Isolated Mode
- If network trouble occurs with a multi-site connection, the KX-NS at each site can operate as a stand-alone system. The KX-NSX is resilient and enables communication to continue.
- A service engineer can remotely perform maintenance on the KX-NSX. The Panasonic cloud service enables the engineer to access your system securely, from anywhere, anytime - which allows for quick system recovery. KX-NSX maintenance is both flexible and efficient.
- Brand: Panasonic
- Product Code: KX-NSX2000
- Availability: In Stock