Panasonic UC Pro KX-UCPA0010W (10 Users)
The brand-new Panasonic UC Pro unified communication system is the ultimate communication solution. Ideal for all industries where fast, effective connectivity is key and the perfect partner to the innovative KX-NS and KX-NSX series. It is our most versatile, user-friendly system yet. Thanks to its multi-device compatibility, easy-to-use functionality and complete on-the-go capability, it keeps the business world at your fingertips, wherever you happen to be.
- Panasonic UC Pro is designed to use Windows-based clients as the main interface, to provide a host of collaborative functions, including large-capacity call functions, unified messaging, presence, and shared directories.
- UC Pro also supports the Mac OS, so a wide range of solutions can be provided to users and businesses. From small and medium businesses to large-scale enterprises, this is a highly efficient tool for multi-tenant companies.
Smartphone & Table
- Mobile clients can communicate from the same account as your PC, so you can take care of business while on the go.
- CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) is an essential element of UC (Unified Communications). It effectively connects telecommunication and information technology. CTI allows the user to operate your phone by remote control, and to set up, make, and receive calls without any need for programming. In other words, it allows the user to directly make and receive phone calls from a PC, smartphone, or tablet with easy, intuitive operation.
- Internal communication is dramatically accelerated by presence features that enable users to freely define their own presence status, track the availability of team members, and select the most effective contact method for each situation.
- This saves time and prevents interruptions. In addition, UC Pro can be synchronized with Outlook Calendar to automatically update the user's presence in line with the calendar schedule. Call forwarding is also possible under certain conditions.
- UC Pro can also integrate text messages into in-company communication and work processes by sending them via a PC, directly from Outlook or a mobile client. This helps to ensure that messages are quickly read and replies are sent in real time. Messages can also be sent to multiple people to further strengthen communication.
Audio / Video Chat
- You can communicate with Video chat while confirming the other person's feelings and expressions, or while viewing objects.
- This can also let you cut down on the need for business trips.