Panasonic KX-UCMA001W Mobile Softphone license - 1 User
Panasonic Mobile Softphone is an easy-to-use smartphone application that provides workers with audio and video calls inside or outside the office network as an extension of the phone server. Equipped with push notifications, it helps customers avoid lost opportunities even when the application is closed, without any additional server equipment.
- Panasonic Mobile Softphone 1 User AK
- Licenses are not installed into the PBX but are installed into the KMS Server for Mobile Softphone.
- License Valid only for Phone System Bought in USA.
- To install this license you should to contact a Panasonic Technician Certified in your phone system model specifically, to do the correctly installation process.
- Once this license has been bought or Activated, we cannot refund your money back, in case will you want cancel the order, by regulations of Panasonic. Please be sure what kind license do you need before purchase it.
- See Mobile Softphone DataSheet
Introducing Panasonic Mobile Softphone
There are 2 types of licenses needed to activate the Mobile Softphone. One is a PBX extension license needed for the Mobile Softphone to operate on the Communication Server, and the other is needed for the application itself to run on the customer’s cellphone.